Airswift has been tasked by one of our major energy clients in the Oil & Gas Industry to seek a Instrumentations & Controls Engineer to work in their facilities located in Corvallis, Oregon for a long-term assignment.
We're looking for an Instrumentation and Controls Engineer in Corvallis Oregon who is excited about working on projects that enable the heart of our clients’ business. Join us and you’ll have the chance to work on projects including state of the art industrial and commercial facilities.
DAY TO DAY RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Schedule and technical quality of challenging engineering tasks, as you gain familiarity with the client’s expectations, scope, budget, and schedule.
- Provide on-site assistance during startup, coordinate work activities with other staff members and the discipline lead.
- The team will produce designs for electrical circuits and panels utilizing control applications, designs for control systems for a variety of processes, and develop options and optimizations for all aspects of the process control, instrumentation, and automation.
- Keep our company connected and we’ll support you with what you need to be successful.
PREVIOUS EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE REQUIRED:
- Bachelor's degree in Electrical, Chemical, or Mechanical Engineering.
- At least 4 years of experience working with Instrumentation and Control
- Working knowledge of PLC, DCS, and other controls applications.
- Experience developing P&IDs.
- Experience sizing valves and specifying instrumentation in industrial facilities.
- Company/Client would require COVID vaccines per site requirements.
- Engineer in Training (EIT)
- Experience programming PLCs and SCADA Systems
- Understanding of industrial network design and components.
- Knowledge of industrial control panel design.
- Strong communication skills both verbal and written
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Forward thinking, eager to learn best practices, and contribute with innovative ideas
- Displayed ability to learn quickly and driven to broaden knowledge base
- Ability to collaborate and work effectively in a variety of teams, including multi-disciplinary teams
- Passion for buildings and construction