Airswift has been tasked by one of our O&G clients to seek a I&C Engineer (Safety/ESD) to join them on a 7-month contract in Rio de Janeiro – BR.
Day to day responsibilities:
- Responsible for developing activities, within the I&C discipline, focusing on long term strategies, governance, technical guidelines, projects, and actions plans, which includes the evaluation and identification of improvements in business value, compliance, and technical safety, in order to ensure the fleet performance improvement considering best practices in all Group shared as common practices, as well as promoting research and development.
- Ensure the technical support to Maintenance Team, for specific case to be defined by proper procedure (boundary scope), by responding to MOCs, TQs, RCAs, CAPA, NOI and safety studies recommendations upon request and developing recommendations/solutions when necessary.
- Constantly monitoring and analyzing all standards and guidelines defined for the I&C discipline, as well as proposing and elaborating action plans for the Technical Recommendations received from other Tiers.
- Maximize business life cycle value and ensure fleet performance improvement, by developing and researching new technologies, controlling KPI's results, monitoring the resolution of issues related to the I&C discipline and developing action plans of continuous improvement through systematic approach and methodology, following the company’s technical philosophy.
- Support to ensure that specifications and standards in the FPSO are in accordance and compliance with the Brazilian standards and requirements.
- Analyzes of flaws in electrical equipment and systems, develop engineering documents and implementation of RCFAs and MOCs.
- Design new equipment, prepare technical documents, consider the company's technical philosophy.
- Support the in NR-10 actions and necessary requirements
- Bachelor’s degree of Engineering is required.
- Previous experience in Offshore/Onshore Oil &Gas Commissioning Projects is expected.
- Experience with analysis and technical studies in the disciplines of Instrumentation and Control
- Advanced English