Airswift has been tasked by one of our major Upstream clients to seek an I&C Engineer to work in Spring, TX for a 10-month contract position.
- Industrial Control System (ICS) / Operational Technology (OT) Cybersecurity Engineer.
· Upstream Industrial Control Systems Security Implementation Initiatives.
· Perform Industrial Controls System cybersecurity security risk assessments, support cold eyes reviews and Unit internal audits on control system environment.
· Technical review and development of ICS system architecture, requirements gathering, project design specifications, and factory acceptance testing.
· Development of technical documentation, procedures and training modules.
· Large data analytics using Tableau, Power BI.
· Virtual collaboration with Houston-based and global site personnel expected.
· Must have familiarity with ICS industry standards - IEC62443 series and NIST Cybersecurity standards.
· 5-10 years of experience in Cybersecurity field for Industrial Control Systems.
· Oil and gas industry experience.
· Basic knowledge of control systems and safety systems.
· Control system architecture design and review and networks.
· Cybersecurity technical controls / solutions.