Hydraulics Engineer is involved in various projects that may include review and improvements on pipeline processes and services, turnkey retrofit, modernization and refurbishment of hydraulic systems, also commissioning and certification of engineered systems.
- Interpret and work from technical drawings.
- Perform the commissioning of completed projects.
- Participate and assist in troubleshooting of hydraulic/ pneumatic systems.
- Work with mechanical and hydraulic equipment such as high-pressure pumps, hand tools and specialized mechanical tooling.
- Install, run and control of hydraulic units and their spare parts such as fittings, engines and etc.
- Crimping of hoses with fittings and ferrules.
- Perform high and low pressure hydrostatic and pneumatic systems of hose assemblies.
- Perform hot oil, diesel and water flushing and fluid filtration.
- Functional testing and repair of various type of pumps and valves.
- Assembly and functional testing of hydraulic cylinders.
- Setting of pressure relief and safety valves.
Essential Job Requirements and Skills:
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering.
- 3 years of experience,
- Strong technical knowledge of hydraulic and pneumatic systems (electrical, heating etc.);
- Ability to interpret technical drawings.
- Experience In Petroleum Industry.
- Proficiency In AutoCAD Soft.
- Experience In Decision-Making Position.