Hydraulic Consultant - Buildings
Hydraulic Consultant required by a highly regarded tier one consultancy. With a huge portfolio of work secured in 2022, they are looking for a passionate individual to join the team of 50 building services professionals in Brisbane.
Not only will you get to work on some of the largest buildings projects in the state, you will benefit from a truly flexible work environment, personalised training and a global skills network.
In this role, you will play a key role for the business as a Hydraulic Project Leader. Projects you will be assigned to this year range from major commercial, through to transport and mission critical (healthcare, data centre’s etc). Effectively leading a project is essential, but team/man management is not at this stage.
Duties & Responsibilities Include:
- Manage and lead hydraulic projects from program through to profitability and commercials,
- Contribute to Hydraulic engineering assessment/calculations and oversee Engineers, Drafters and Graduates,
- Run internal and external meetings regarding the project in question,
- Produce high quality specifications and reports.
- Relevant tertiary qualifications / QBCC licenced or similar,
- Excellent verbal communication and report writing skills,
- Proven experience in (buildings) hydraulic systems design,
- Proven experience in designing to Australian standards and Building Codes,
- Competent in the use of tools such as Autodesk Revit etc,
- Enthusiasm for technical excellence in hydraulic design,
- Experience in a design consultancy practice would be beneficial.
This is a truly fantastic opportunity to challenge yourself at one of the best engineering consultancies in the world. They champion engineering excellence and truly care about the welfare and development of their employees.
To discuss in detail, please contact our building services specialist George Hvid: firstname.lastname@example.org / 0450 325 312