Airswift has been tasked by one of our key clients to seek Mechanic to join them on a 3 months contract with the possibility to extend or even transition into Direct hire.
The HVAC Mechanic position responds to reactive HVAC calls by diagnosing and repairing issues related the HVAC system in order to provide a comfortable environment for the traveling public and airport employees.
- Operates standard HVAC testing equipment and uses HVAC tool applicable to repair and maintain HVAC systems.
- Monitors asset condition, schedules routine inspections, and performs maintenance and minor repairs using knowledge of 4-pipe AHUs, VAV and fan coil boxes, pneumatic and DDC controls and their components.
- Attends daily safety trainings and follow all safety directives.
- Completes work order data entry in a computerized maintenance management system (CMMS) to include describing work tasks and labor hours completed, as well as correctly identifying HVAC and equipment assets and asset locations
- Manages time and prioritizes work orders to ensure that client needs and expectations are met.
- Performs quality repairs that extend the life of the facility
- Understanding of HVAC standards and practices consistent with industry requirements and a good working knowledge of the design, operation, and maintenance of chilled water and hot water systems
- Familiarity with BMS systems such as Metasys, Insight, Tracer Summit, Honeywell, and ALC 20/20 and have knowledge of repairs required and maintenance of communication bus (N2 and BacNet)
- Familiarity with Variable Frequency Drives (VFDs) within HVAC operations and be able to visually confirm the status of VFD operations
- HS Diploma, GED, or equivalent work experience
- Associates degree from 2-year accredited college or technical school or equivalent experience preferred
Should you be interested in this opportunity with a leading O&G company, please apply to this advert with your up to date resume.