Airswift is working with one of our major clients in the marine sector in oil and gas in Singapore, we are inviting a HVAC Inspector to consider a short-term engagement on a commissioning FPSO project.
- Responsible for HVAC trunks and deck/bulkhead penetration, ducting insulation, air filters, Galley system and airlock philosophy
- Hands-on inspection of ducting, various types of dampers, attenuators, extract and supply fans, Air Handing Units, Fan Coil Units, Air Condensing Units, Chilled Water Units, water pumps, heaters, Expansion Tanks, Cold Rooms and other associated accessories.
- Witness and inspection of Leak Test, Smoke Test, Noise Level, air balancing and other witness scope on board
- Participate in clarifications/discussions with the yard and vendors and discipline meetings
- Equipment and material receival, storage and preservation control
- Provide necessary site supervision
- Ensure and document that construction and installation works comply with regulations, standards and project specifications
- Provide a high level of quality control ensuring deliverables are on-time and of a high quality
- Review and comment on project documentation/procedures
- Participate in meetings
- Liaise with other disciplines for consistency of the construction/installation work
- System and equipment punch outs and ensure punch close outs
- Ensure mechanical completion (MC) ready for handover to Commissioning
- Bachelor or Diploma in mechanical engineering from a recognised university.
- Minimum of 5 years of relevant Quality Assurance working experience, preferably in the offshore and marine industry
- Experienced in HVAC inspection and other quality related works for FPSO.
- Familiar with Class Rules and requirements on HVAC
- Capable of reading HVAC Ducting/Process/Single Line Diagrams, typical instrument, equipment and connecting symbols.