Airswift is an international workforce solutions provider within the energy, process and infrastructure industries. Airswift serves as a strategic partner to our clients, offering a turnkey workforce solution to capture and deliver the top talent needed to complete successful projects by aligning with the unique needs of our clients. With over 800 employees and 6,000 contractors operating in over 50 countries, our geographical reach and pool of talent available is unmatched in the industry and the level of experience, exposure and expertise that the organization has is unparalleled.
Airswift has been tasked by one of our major oil & gas clients to seek for HVAC Inspector to work within their facilities located in Yantai, China.
- Review and implement PQP, specification, relevant code requirement, reference standard etc.
- Verify all the incoming materials & consumable and ensure Certification (MTC) completion.
- Review, implement and monitor as per the approved ITP and Procedures.
- Develop and maintain inspection procedures and techniques, throughout the construction, pre-commissioning and commissioning stages.
- Maintain accurate and calibrated inspection tools and equipment for consistent measurements of operation of the inspection and testing system.
- Report on daily inspection and testing activities and issuing non-conformance reports when the specification or procedural requirements are not met.
- Coordination with other discipline and Consultant on all aspects of site inspections.
- To perform and witness all testing required at sub-vendors premises and approved independent testing laboratory as recommended.
- Prepare markup as-built drawing.
- Compile progress report based on the system KPI.
- Supporting NCR management.
- Support and perform surveillance & audit
- Diploma in Mechanical / Electrical Engineering or equivalent
- Language : English (fluent), Chinese (fluent).
- IT skills : MS-Office
- Tools : Able to operate measurement tools in HVAC system
*It is regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified*