- Fluent English & Russian
- Trained as a general engineer and / or specialist in thermal engineering, you have significant experience of at least 5 years in climate engineering in the oil & gas or industrial sector.
- Knowledge of Russian regulations would be a plus.
- Thermal calculation note
- Establish the equipment list of HVAC equipment
- P & FDs principle diagrams
- Define the principles of connected regulation that can be integrated into the architecture of the site
- Interfaces management for all disciplines
- The drafting of specifications (requisitions) for calls for tender,
- Clarifications, evaluations and technical comparisons of suppliers' offers,
- Supplier management and supplier document review
Summary on Airswift:
Airswift is an international workforce solutions provider within the energy, process and infrastructure industries. Airswift serves as a strategic partner to our clients, offering a turnkey workforce solution to capture and deliver the top talent needed to complete successful projects by aligning with the unique needs of our clients. With over 800 employees and 6,000 contractors operating in over 50 countries, our geographical reach and pool of talent available is unmatched in the industry and the level of experience, exposure and expertise that the organization has is unparalleled.
If you would like to be considered for this role and would like further details please apply now!