Airswift has been tasked by one of our major Oil and Gas clients to seek for a HR Advisor to work within their facilities located in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia for a 1-year contract.
- Advise line managers on general HR and employment aspects, including performance management, employment law, employee engagement, and reward and recognition.
- Provide advice and guidance to managers on HR policies and practices.
- Contribute to the execution of employee relations strategy.
- Leavers administration (exit interviews, etc.).
- Contribute to execution of HR policies and local compliance.
- Advice and counsel managers on HR activities. Support efforts focused on creating a high level of performance throughout the entire organization.
- Stay informed of laws, rules, regulations, and statutes governing equal employment opportunity practices. Assure compliance with all applicable governmental and corporate regulations.
- Maintain a high level of quality, efficient HR services, to include staffing/selection, performance management, employee relations and training and development.
- Will perform administrative duties as required
Background Profile :
- Minimum Bachelor’s Degree in relevant discipline
- HR Generalist experience
- Proven track record of working effectively within a team-based environment. Experience and knowledge of company policies pertaining to employees.
- Experience coaching line managers on human-resources-related topics.
- Recognize that accident prevention is equal in importance to production, quality, delivery, and cost control, and accept responsibility to work safely and to promote safety consciousness among fellow workers.
- Expertise as a human resources generalist with core competencies in recruiting, training, safety, organizational development, and compensation.
- Aptitude and ability to work in a dynamic environment.
- Excellent time management skills.
- Good oral and written communication skills.
- Good inter-personal skills.
- Strong Microsoft experience in Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- SAP experience preferred
- Build strong and enduring partnerships based upon excellence in what they do, sound decision making and strong negotiation skills