HSSE Manager - Head of Department
EPCI EXECUTION CENTER, SINGAPORE
Our client is one of the top players in project management of engineering, procurement, construction and installation (EPCI) of floating production systems including Floating Production Storage and Offloading (FPSO) vessels, Floating Storage and Offloading (FSO) vessels.
The Singapore EPCI Office has about 1000 headcount with diverse nationalities to execute our projects in the region. We have opening for: -
HSSE Manager, Head of Department
- Receive strategic direction from President & COO and the Global HSSEQ Lead and Vice President, works autonomously on HSSE matters. Handling multiple FPSO projects, worksites and fulfilling different client’s requirements. Is expected to use experience and judgment to formulate solutions to time-sensitive and complex problems
- Advise, administer and supervise implementation of Corporate HSSEQ Management System to ensure adherence and continuous improvement for activities including but not limited to proposal, engineering, construction, fabrication, commissioning and handover to Operations/completion of projects scopes.
- Interface with other Company internal functional areas in order to understand, analyze and resolve HSSE issues, and advice and assistance to facilitate efficiency and effectiveness in meeting HSSE requirements.
- Interface with clients, contractors and 3rd parties as required to foster and improve HSSE performance or resolve issues and concerns. Creating proactive safety culture in a deadline driven project execution environment at all Company Execution offices and worksites . International Travel required >65%
- Champion Company HSSEQ C.A.R.E program. Develop and deliver HSSE subject matter presentations and trainings to Company line management, project teams, and clients and contractors as necessary.
- Assure reporting, investigation, mitigation and appropriate communication of all project HSE incidents are undertaken in a timely and appropriate manner. Assist project management in incident investigation and reports, in accordance with Company HSSEQ- MS standard 9.
- Identify S.M.A.R.T HSSE Goals and Targets for Company Execution Center, to enable alignment with, and add value to the agreed Company Group annual HSSEQ Targets and Goals.
- Manages, supervises and mentors members of HSSE Department globally. Oversee HSSE staff and at over 5 to 10 locations with team of 10-40 according to project workload. Deals with challenges related to managing multi-nationalities to enforce HSSE requirements and practices at the project site locations
- Bachelor’s degree in HSE Management or NEBOSH Diploma or additional related qualification in Engineering is desired.
- 13 to 15 years of progressive experience in the development, and implementation of Health, Safety, Security and Environmental programs to industrial application with at least 8 years in an HSE manager position in EPCI projects in oil and gas, petrochemical or offshore construction industry.
- Corporate or equivalent membership in at least one professional body in the field of industrial HSE or occupational H&S. Or is a certified ISO 45001 Lead Auditor or ISO 14001 Lead Auditor or
Company Security Officer Certification
- Extensive knowledge and expertise in SIMOPS, hazard and risk assessment techniques. To enable concise and formulated risk-based decisions (Example – Bowtie or Fishbone).
- Experience as an HSE trainer or coach and in developing general and specific HSSE awareness, induction and refresher HSSE trainings for site leaders, supervisors and engineers.
- Available for frequent travel to the worksites in Asia or Brazil.
Interested candidates, please forward your detailed CV to email@example.com
Kindly note that only shortlisted candidate will be contacted, thanks!