Monitor Contractors to verify that Contractor’s and CLIENT 's HSSE requirements and expectations are being met.
NEBOSH Diploma/HSSE Advisor/Tech SP, HSSE Lead Auditor (External) to OHSAS 18001, NEBOSH Environmental Management Certificate or equivalent certifications / degree and/or experience required.
Competent in communicating in English, Azeri and Russian language.
Current STCW training required
Current BOSIET water survival training required
5 years in HSSE role with current knowledge of Industry HSSE Regulations required. Knowledge of CLIENT Global Projects Organization (GPO) HSSE processes and procedures preferred. Previous offshore experience is required.
RESPONSIBILITIES & OBJECTIVES
- Support CLIENT Construction Vessel Rep (CVR) / Site Safety Leader (SSL) to ensure that full compliance with CLIENT 's HSSE procedures and requirements have been implemented and maintained by all associated Contractors and Suppliers.
- Ensure that Contractor Reporting and Recording are compliant with CLIENT HSSE Procedures.
- Engage in clear, two way communications with employees and contractors on HSSE issues.
- Review and prepare HSE Documents, Procedures and review of Risk Assessments.
- Ensure that Suppliers and Contractors execute their work in accordance with established Project Procedures and that Contractor Self-verification and CLIENT Oversight of Contractor Self-verification are completed per schedule.
- Ensure Permit to Work Systems are managed in accordance with CLIENT approved procedures.
- Ensure that all accidents, incidents, near misses and unsafe conditions are investigated and reported, and corrective actions are promptly taken to prevent reoccurrence of the same.