HSES Manager (Corporate)
Location: Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
Contract: Perm or Direct Hire Fixed Term Contract
Salary / Package: Monthly rate in MYR
A global fully integrated solutions provider of Engineering, Procurement, Construction and Installation within the oil and energy industry.
Key Responsibilities and background:
- Develop and implement HSES-MS in compliance with corporate, legislative and client requirements.
- Develop and review HSES performance, Objectives and Targets including KPIs.
- Develop an integrated approach to HSES Risk Management process. Participate and provide inputs as required and ensure mitigating controls remain suitable and sufficient.
- Evaluate Subcontractors and Vendors pre-qualification.
- Monitor compliance with HSES regulatory and other applicable requirements and manage changes.
- Provide technical and commercial support during tendering stage.
- Prepare and monitor HSES budget.
- Planning and execution of the internal and external HSES Audits and compliance assurance programs.
- Prepare and maintain action tracking registry including review of supporting evidence.
- Review training needs analysis and provide support in the development and delivery of HSES training material.
- HSES resources and recruitment planning.
- Engage in professional development to lead HSES changes in technology and systems.
- Supervise HSES personnel to support their professional development through competency assurance programs.
- Lead and direct incident investigations and root cause analysis.
- Participate in project HAZIDS as required
- Management level liaison with clients
Critical Skills & Personal Attributes:
- Degree/Diploma in Health, Safety, Environment and/or Security Management. Post Graduate Degree in HSE is preferred.
- At least 15 years HSES experience in oil and gas industry
- NEBOSH or equivalent.
- Qualified ISO standards Lead Auditor (9001, 14001 or 45001).
- Excellent interpersonal and report writing skills.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office and other relevant software applications related to Incident Investigation and RCA.
- Membership of professional HSES institutes such as IOSH, IEMA, IIRSM.