Airswift has been tasked by one of our major clients to seek for HSE Technical Assistant (1 year contract) to work within their facilities located in Thailand.
Provided General Administrative Support in HSE Team
- Organize and facilitate monthly HSE Team meeting, arrange all logistics and complete the minutes of meeting,
- Coordinate and organize HSE trainings/workshops (both internal and external), track and maintain HSE learning and progress records
- Arrange HSE team logistics visits,
- Issue service request/service order in the purchasing system, tracked team budget and reviewed the invoices,
- Provided Thai to English and English to Thai translation,
- Coordinate with IT department to have computer devices set up at meeting rooms or working spaces (as required),
- Serve as administrative staff in Project Emergency Response Team during the annual emergency exercise, and
- Serve as delegation-of-authority for Project Manager 's secretary (as required), and managed meeting room requests
- Maintain and assist HSE Advisors to maintain and update the following databases:
- PMOC Tracking Databases (PMOC Tracking, IRAC and FRA Action Tracking), Incident Investigation Tracking, Audits Recommendation Tracking (e.g. Leadership Walkabout, PTW V&V, Hazard Hunts and HSE Audits)
- Track and maintain training records for initial Orientation Training and Train the Trainer Training being provided.
Prepared Performance Report and Statistics
- Coordinate with EPC Contractor, Business partners and prepared department monthly report,
- Track Operational Excellence (OE) scorecard and safety statistics, and
- Coordinate cross-department and support HSE Advisor to prepared regular report and distribute to Map Ta Phut Industrial Estate.
Supported OE Management System Process
- Consolidate OE Business Plan and prepared graphical presentation,
- Coordinate among cross-functional teams and EPC contractor and Business Partners and prepared OE activity progress report for Project Team.
- Consolidate the monthly OE Assurance Programs and report results.
- Provide administrative support in developing incident lesson learned slides to share across the organization.
- Coordinate with the vendor to have the promotion materials in place and ready to use,
- Coordinate with EPC Contractor and Business Partners to prepare incident daily and weekly sharing.
- Coordinate with EPC Contractor and Business Partners to summarize stop work authority reports.
- Managed Critical Operational Excellence Information and Maintain HSE Team Website (if any)
- As a content manager, manage and maintain department website as well as SharePoint,
- Support the implementation of operational excellence information management and maintain critical OE information,
- Provide administrative support to various it tools in the department, i.e. IMS (Incident Management System) and CHESM, etc.
- Maintain OE activity progress tracking database.
- Fluent in English
- Encourage candidates from project coordinator, documents control and project site coordinator to apply
- Candidates must be willing to work in Bangkok and then move to Rayong
*Regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be notified*