Job locationWatford City, United States of America
• Provide safety leadership to management and employees to include OSHA standards and compliance strategies, DOT Compliance Requirements and Client's policies and standards.
• Performs tasks in a wide range of environmental, health and safety disciplines to achieve compliance with the organization's EH&S standards and with federal and state regulatory requirements.
• Assists in the development, implementation and maintenance of programs, systems and procedures necessary to ensure the overall safety and health of employees and the community.
• Assists in monitoring and preventing chemical, physical and biological hazards and diseases that could be present in the work area.
• Works with others to investigate accidents, injuries, and complaints concerning hazards or uncomfortable conditions in the work place.
• Participates in recommending improvements in processes, design, procedures, and operating equipment, to minimize the hazardous potential.
• Ensures HSE excellence through training, involvement in behavior based programs, auditing of management and safety systems, rig inspections, gathering and trending leading and trailing indicators, and participation in the incident investigation & reporting processes.
• Be a functional expert in most health, safety, and environmental disciplines.
• Provides guidance, regulatory interpretation, and assists with procedure development for a variety of HSE issues.
• Experienced level in oil and gas HSE, typically 3+ years
• Requires a strong understanding of discipline.
• Able to apply knowledge and experience to complex problems and develop recommendations.
• Makes decisions within broad parameters.
• Acts as an informal resource for others with less experience.
Head of Interface - External
Dear all, Airswift (Air Energy Caspian LLP) is currently looking for an expat Head of Interface for one of our largest projects in Qatar, relocation in required. We are looking for candidates wit...
Our client, a major Oil and Gas company, is looking for an Executive Assistant to work on a +10-month contract in Stamford, CT. Responsabilities: Arrange and coordinate travel schedules Manage Lead...
Maintenance / Mechanical TAR Planner
Airswift is seeking candidates for a contract Maintenance / Mechanical Turnaround Planner / Scheduler position to support a maintenance outage for our chemical client in Geismar, LA. Position Deta...