About the role:
An exciting opportunity for a HSE Specialist to join an established team on Barrow Island. Reporting to the HSE Manager, this role will be a 2 weeks on, 2 weeks off rotation.
QUALIFICATIONS AND REQUIREMENTS:
Airswift are a leading global manpower provider working with Oil and Gas operators and subcontractors in all facets of the industry
We are looking for someone who can provide HSE advice and support focusing on LNG projects.
Additionally, the successful candidate will:
- Work along side site teams in Production, Maintenance and Technical including Coordinators and Site Leadership Team members.
- Directly support frontline Production and Maintenance teams working in the Process Stream
- Undertake safeguard assurance verification and validation activities for high risk work scopes.
- Conduct general HSE field-based activities including occupational hygiene monitoring, awareness training, inspections and frontline engagements.
- Provide SME assessment of work scopes including participation in risk assessments.
- Provide support for Small Capital (Brownfields) projects and the Production Execution team (campaign maintenance) as required.
- Perform the role of a QMT (Qualified Mercury and BTEX Tester) and perform NORM (Naturally Occurring Radioactive Materials) testing as required.
- Act as member of the site Emergency Management Team, including participation in emergency management exercises.
To be considered for this role, applicants should have:
- Minimum Qualification - Preferable Tertiary qualification in Health, Safety, Environment or similar field.
- Oil and Gas, Refineries experience
To apply for this position, please respond to this advertisement or email your CV and contact details to email@example.com