HSE Specialist- Perth- Oil and Gas
Airswift are currently seeking a Perth based HSE Specialist to join a Oil and Gas operator in Perth CDB
This role will involve delivering various environmental approvals to support operating oil and gas assets for an initial 12-month period.
The successful candidate will be expected to follow the organisations environmental approvals governance, templates and guidance.
As a HSE Regulatory Affairs Team member, tasks will include but are not limited to:
- Preparation of Part V Works approvals, Licences and amendment applications.
- Supporting the development of Environment Plans.
- Drafting environmental approvals documents and revising the documents as required considering Company, public/stakeholder and Regulator feedback.
- Tracking Environment Plan and Part V Licence renewal and fee requirements.
- Broad support for the team, focusing on tracking, obtaining and distributing regulatory approvals and obligations.
The successful candidate(s):
- Will have experience in the development of Environment Plans and Part V Works Approvals and Licences related to the oil and gas sector,
- Will have diverse experience in regulatory approvals and be willing to work as a team member integrated in HSE Regulatory Affairs,
- Will have strong communication skills and experience engaging with regulatory stakeholders,
- Will, if required, complete Company mandatory training, e.g. compliance training.