Airswift is currently looking for a HSE PTW Coordinator for one of our largest projects in Israel with availability for 4 x 4 weeks rotation. We are looking for candidates with the drive and commitment to make a genuine difference to our performance to ensure that company continues to differentiate itself from competitors by delivering quality service to our customer’s requirements.
Educational Level : Bachelor or equivalent
Experience : Minimum 8 years in HSE position including 3 years as PTW Coordinator
Experience / Qualification
Mandatory : Offshore and/or commissioning experience
Certification (validity): OPITO BOSIET (end 2021)
Languages (expected level): English fluent
IT Tools (expected level): Knowledge of Microsoft Office suite and proficiency with computers is required.
Duties & Responsibilities:
The PTW Coordinator is responsible for the daily coordination of the Permit to Work (PTW) system with COMPANY for the offshore construction activities. Ensure proper coordination of all construction activities to be carried out.
• Assist and support the Offshore HSE Manager to implement the Project HSEM Plan and ensure the effective implementation of COMPANY and CONTRACTOR Project Safety Management System and Procedures during offshore activities.
• Responsible for daily coordination of SUBCONTRACTOR and CONTRACTOR permits as per COMPANY PTW system.
• Ensures strict implementation of PTW rules for CONTRACTOR and SUBCONTRACTOR onboard the FPSO.
• Ensure that all PTW are prepared and in place prior to start activities.
• Ensure timely registration of permits to avoid delays in work.
• Manage the follow-up and tracking of all PTW's issued by SUBCONTRACTOR and CONTRACTOR.
• Is the focal point for all permits issued on the FPSO by SUBCONTRACTOR and CONTRACTOR.
• Ensure compliance with the PTW performing authority and submission requirements.
• Ensure that all PTW work packs are completed properly before being submitted to COMPANY PTW system:
- Provide a quality check of the permits, supporting documents (Jobcards, JRAs, Lift plan when needed) and certificates prior to issue ensuring all the necessary signatures have been obtained.
• Participate to the PTW and SIMOPS daily coordination meetings with COMPANY and Construction Supervision personnel as needed.
• Applies a high level of knowledge related to PTW and HSE in accordance with COMPANY policies and CONTRACTOR technical standards.
• Liaise with CONTRACTOR and SUBCONTRACTOR construction teams to ensure all PTW requirements are fully understood.
• Review SUBCONTRACTOR work requests and ensure strict adherence to approval flow, timeframes, and other permitting requirements.
• Support SUBCONTRACTOR to maintain compliance with the project procedures and standards.
• Notify CONTRACTOR Commissioning Manager and COMPANY SIMOPS Coordinator of any potential SIMOP’s issues.
I and C Engineering Professional Associate
- San Jose
Airswift is looking for an I&C Engineer to work in a big company in San Jose, CA for a 11 months contract with the possibility to extend or go permanent with the company. Heres what youll need: Ba...
Environmental Specialist IV
One of our major clients in Oil & Gas Industry is looking for an Environmental Specialist to join them on a one-year contract in Houston, Texas. Responsibilities: Title V certification and deviatio...
Administrative Assistant V
Airswift is looking for an Administrative Assistant to work at an oil and gas company in Houston, TX for a 1 year contract with the possibility to extend or go permanent with the company. Responsi...