DEPUTY HSE MANAGER – AMIENS
Location: Poulainville, Amiens, Hauts-de-France
Contract type: Contract, minimum 10 month mission
Time Frame: Start date Q4 2021. Role has full sign off and budget.
Work Rhythm: 35 hours / week, (Mon – Fri) possible extendable to some Saturdays in exceptional circumstances.
Project Type: YNFARM, a giant insect production unit which will produce insect-based animal feed.
Contract Language: French
Account Manager: Ryan Kirkpatrick
Key Words: HSE, Health & Safety, QHSE, Risk Prevention, PPE, Construction, Industrial, Lifting, Slinging, Working at Height, Scaffolding, Hot Works, Mechanical Assembly
We are a world-leading engineering and technology company, known throughout Europe for our projects. We provide fully integrated project solutions and service, from concept and design, thorough to installation and commissioning.?We have partnered with?Airswift?to support us in our hiring?and are proud to expand our team to include the appointment of a Deputy HSE Manager, to support the YNFARM project – construction of the world’s largest insect farm.
Role and mission:
- Advise the YNFARM project implementation team on HSE aspects on the Poulainville site.
- Animate the HSE policy in force on the project.
- Participate in work lot progress meetings.
- Participate in VIC (Joint Inspection Visits)
- Ensure the follow-up of the VGP (Periodic General Visit)
- Participate in the coordination of inter-batch work and management of work authorizations.
- Carry out daily inspections on site and intervene during identified HSE deviations.
- Manage the supply of PPE on site for team members.
- Carry out HSE reception of newcomers.
- Monitor HSE performance indicators and return dashboards and various reports to the project manager.
- Participate in investigations and analyses after incidents/accidents.
- Participate in field talks with stakeholder companies and periodically evaluate the relevance of the work sessions.
- Realization and animation of training/awareness-raising materials.
- Participate in the site's HSE motivation program.
- Master or bac + 5 in QHSE Management / Prevention of industrial risks with 3 years of experience.
- DUT / Professional license with 5 years of professional experience.
- Other profiles will have to prove a minimum of 12 years on similar functions.
- Successful experience in the field of construction closed site (Decree 94).
- Good knowledge of good practices in:
- Lifting & Slinging.
- Work at height and use of scaffolding.
- Hot work and mechanical assembly
- Good knowledge of the industrial environment.
- Good interpersonal and writing skills.
- Good knowledge of computer tools including Excel. Forms and PowerBI are a plus.
- French (Native or Professional Level)
- English (Intermediate Level)
The next step?
We have an exceptional team in place, and we are pleased to be able to appoint a further person to our growing business. We are aware that you may not ‘tick all the boxes’, but if you believe you can genuinely offer some valuable skills and experience to our business, please in the first instance contact our recruitment partner?Airswift.?