Airswift is currently recruiting HSE Coordinator to join one of our Oil & Gas clients in their premises in France.
The supplier will be responsible to Coordinate the HSE topics and give support to project HSE coordinators and supervisors in order that the following activities are performed:
• Defines and implements HSE construction management system to ensure that HSE values are identified, implemented, understood and adopted
• Reviews and adapts the existing GPS HSE procedures to the new site configuration
• Verifies that the number and nature of resources required to manage HSE aspects are following project needs and inform his management in case additional resources are required.
• Organizes and coaches of HSE construction project team and HSE staffing in the overall project team.
• Supports and provides guidance to site HSE personnel and to all project teams on HSE issues
• Liaises with corporate departments, authorities, contractors and partners on HSE issues as required
• Ensures that HSE measures and documents (directives, rules, …) are properly understood and enforced
• Organizes, attends and chairs HSE meetings, ensuring that actions and decisions are recorded and implemented
• Directs and participates to HSE studies and risk assessments undertaken for design of installation and the execution of the project works / operations
• Initiates and implements Job Safety Analyses and risk analyses of construction sites, including environmental issues
• Ensures that occupational health hazards are identified and makes sure, in liaison with the medical service, that medical services are identified and implemented
• Prepares, monitors and analyses the contractors´ HSE technical and contractual requirements; analyses contractors´ proposals in terms of HSE and risks linked to construction methods
• With the HSE and construction teams prepare and follow the preparation of the PDP(s) (Plan de prevention) with all contractors for each project
• Prepares and manages regularly the HSE project reporting with the required KPI
• Sets up and implements HSE audit plans, monitors the actions and supervises the implementation
• Supervises incident, accident and high potential near-miss investigations and analysis; affiliates the necessary reporting system as per company rules; ensures immediately reporting
• Ensures follow-up of HSE performance, defines and monitors HSE key performance indicators
• Advise management on implementation of risk analysis
• Proposes appropriate safety promotion/incentive scheme
• Assists the Project Director and the Project teams on all HSE aspects
• Supplier Accountabilities
The supplier will be responsible for the development construction HSE activities for the project:
• Provide HSE inputs and prepare HSE procedures, reviews during detail engineering, construction activities to ensure safe construction work with minimum impact on construction schedules.
• Support the HSE team to develop the HSE culture with the different construction contractors which will be involved in the project.
• Verify with the project HSE team that the HSE rules are strictly followed during construction by all the intervenants.
• Establish rigorous processes for execution, monitoring and reporting of all HSE matters during construction
• Identify key risks to delivery and ensure adequate risk mitigation or contingency plans are in place.
• Lead the HSE construction activities till validation of Ready For Start Up
• Ensure smooth HSE transfer between end of construction to commissioning.
• Advanced relevant work experience, preferable in the Refining and Petrochemicals industry.
• Extensive HSE experience (15years minimum) on onshore facilities
• Experience supervising or managing HSE teams.
• Good level in English
• Demonstrate high ethical conduct in areas of procurement, contracts, evaluation of contractors and all other areas associated with procurement