Our client, a major Australian energy contractor, is seeking an HSE Advisor for a contract position based near Ballarat.
The successful candidate will have an opportunity to work with an industry leader in energy, a company that works across the mining, power and renewable energy sectors, you will be responsible for driving a positive health and safety culture by promoting behavioral safety, delivering toolbox talks, and preparing & auditing safety documentation in compliance with OH&S legislation and regulations. This is a contract role starting at 12 months with opportunity for extension with a global company, this branch is responsible for delivering projects across Victoria state.
Qualifications and Requirements
- Experience working as a HSE Advisor in a high-risk industry (preferably renewable energy)
- Certificate IV in Workplace Health and Safety
- ICAM investigator Qualified
- RTW Coordinator Qualified
- Qualifications in workplace drug and alcohol testing highly desirable
- Excellent Verbal and Written communication skills.
- Experience working in remote locations on rotation
- Keen to develop processes and improve systems
- Ability to build strong relationships
Applicants must be eligible to live and work full time in Australia.
Please apply if you hold the above qualifications and experience. Due to the high volume of applications, unfortunately only successful candidates will be contacted.
If you have any questions please contact Tayla Jeromson by email Tayla.Jeromson@airswift.com
Airswift is a global workforce solutions provider specializing in oil & gas, power, infrastructure and technology. We serve as a strategic partner to our clients, offering turnkey workforce solution to capture and deliver the top talent needed to complete successful projects by aligning with the unique needs of our clients. With over 800 employees and 6,000 contractors operating in over 50 countries, our geographical reach and pool of talent available is unmatched and the level of experience, exposure and expertise that the organization has is unparalleled.