Airswift has been tasked by one of our key clients to seek a HRIS Project Consultant to join them in Paris, France for a 12-month contract.
Main accountabilities and responsibilities:
- Delivering digital capabilities to support Talking Talent, Career Talk, Succession Planning and Career Management processes
- Achieving data-driven insights
- Reporting directly to the Talent Management Product Owner
- product backlog definition and refinement to allow the Solution Delivery team to implement the solution according to business needs.
- Product validation and verification
- Experience working remotely with an international team spread all around the world
- Experience implementing transformation change at an international company
- Knowledge of Talent Management best practices, processes and systems
- Experience with implementation of Oracle Talent Management (particularly Succession Planning, Career Development and Performance Management)
- Strong negotiation and stakeholder management skills with business outcome mindset to drive and lead change adoption and approaches resistance to change with facts and objectivity
- Fluent in English.
- Bachelor in Information Technology or Information Science