Airswift has been tasked by one of our major Oil and Gas clients to seek a Talent Acquisition Representative II to work in their facilities located in Calgary, AB on a 3 months contract.
Day to day responsibilities:
- Develop effective sourcing strategies based on workforce plans to recruit candidates who are a fit for position requirements and culture.
- Establish a strong rapport with hiring managers understand their strategic staffing needs and fill vacancies in a timely manner. Ensure clear mutual understanding of staffing priorities and practical constraints. Guide the hiring managers through the recruitment process where needed.
- Build strong relationships with desired candidates to ensure a viable talent pipeline.
- Present fully screened qualified candidates to hiring managers in a timely manner and request coordination of interviews & travel / lodging for applicants, as needed.
- Review online applications, evaluate qualifications of both internal and external candidates, conduct prescreen interviews to analyze candidate experience and fit, coordinate background screening as needed, and develop a short list of potential candidates. Complete reference checks and negotiate offers of employment.
- Prepare offer letter/employment agreement for signature.
- Utilize internal and external networks to leverage best practices in recruitment and selection.
- Respond to external and internal inquiries regarding employment opportunities.
- Assist with building the recruitment process for the company
- Work with Law and International HR Business Partner to develop an offer letter template.
- Promote employment opportunities
- Optimize efficiency of the recruitment process by making recommending and implementing improvements.
- Carry out a strong public relations function through ongoing interactions with potential employees; ensure a positive applicant experience.
- Main point of contact for reassignment candidates.
- Partner with HR Business Partner for Reassignment program.
- Track applicant flow maintain pipeline of qualified candidates for future consideration, help collect and analyze recruitment data.
- Build and maintain database of qualified professionals to rapidly respond to talent management needs.
Previous education & experience required:
- University or college degree with additional related experience is preferred. Equivalent combination of education and experience will be considered.
- Previous experience working within a fast-paced dynamic environment with complex hiring processes.
- A high level of enthusiasm and energy and thrive in a fast-paced changing environment.
- Ability to work well under pressure, meet deadlines and drive projects to completion.
- Strong computer skills and proficiency with Microsoft Office programs (Word, Excel, PowerPoint) and PeopleSoft.
- Experience with oil and gas industry recruitment is preferable.