Airswift has been tasked by one of our major Oil and Gas clients to seek an HR Talent Acquisition Representative to work in their facilities located in Houston, TX on a 5-months contract.
Day to day responsibilities:
- Responsible for developing sourcing strategies to recruit candidates who are a fit for company’s position requirements and culture.
- Provide guidance to Hiring Leaders on recruitment skills and the overall hiring process.
- Build strong relationships with desired candidates to ensure a viable talent pipeline.
- Resume pre-screening, candidate interviewing, assessment, short-listing and selection for open positions.
- Complete reference checks and negotiate offers of employment.
- Utilize internal and external networks to leverage best practices in recruitment and selection.
- Respond to external and internal inquiries regarding employment opportunities.
- Assist with international recruitment assignments and career fairs as required.
- Promote employment opportunities
- Optimize efficiency of the recruitment process by making recommending and implementing improvements.
- Carry out a strong public relations function through ongoing interactions with potential employees; ensure a positive applicant experience.
Previous education & experience required:
- 3 years of experience;
- Must have experience with Workday
- Experience working with Oil and Gas Field roles (pipeline or engineer roles).
Should you be interested in this exciting opportunity with a global oil and gas company please apply to this advert with your up to date resume. Please note that there is no per diem or relocation provided.