Our client is hiring a PHR System Advisor to join their team on a 6-9 months contract assignment, working in Houston, TX.
HR Systems Advisor:
About the team:
- Act as a subject matter expert regarding design and deployment of HR systems. Must have an understanding of ERP systems and systems integrations within a complex landscape.
- Spot strategies, risks and options, and then recommend approaches to sidestep problems to help deliver business requirements.
- Collaborate and consult with key stakeholders while designing new systems and provide playback of solution outcomes
About the role:
- Provide project support for implementation of S/4 HANA and the integration of S/4 with SuccessFactors.
- Apply HR process knowledge, technical, and related payroll knowledge to support implementation of SuccessFactors Employee Central Payroll
- Leverage knowledge and experience in requirements gathering processes to accurately capture build requirements
- Work with vendors to ensure integration of benefits, EEO reporting, and other statutory requirements within the new systems landscape
- Contribute to other large-scale, global HR projects as required such as a global leave solution
- Engage HR process owners to gather input on future design and play back solutions as build progresses
- Familiarity with SuccessFactors, SAP, or similar ERP systems
- Project Management experience
- Strong stakeholder management skills, analytical thinking and problem-solving skills
- Familiarity with Kronos or other time solutions a plus
- Prior end to end SuccessFactors implementation experience a plus