Our client, a major Oil & Gas Operator based in WA is seeking an experienced HR professional with a background in Diversity and Inclusion to join the team in Perth for a 6 month contract.
- 6 month contract
- Condensed work week (9-day fortnight)
- Flexibility (Option to work from home Monday and Friday)
About the role:
Responsible for championing the delivery of the Diversity & Inclusion plan. Work with all levels of the organisation to encourage collaboration, diversity, inclusion, belonging and culture. Develops and oversees development and implementation of D&I initiatives, deliverables and action plans. Key contributor to D&I team, acting as the main point of contact on D&I related requests and pieces of work. Working closely with the Global Diversity, Inclusion & Ombuds office to ensure fit for purpose solutions for the local workforce and develop strong working relationships. Act as the Australia D&I representative for external forums and engagements.
- Champion for ABU D&I strategy within the business
- Liaise with employee networks, sponsors and participate in the Network Inclusion Council for ongoing alignment with D&I strategies
- Responsible for the delivery of Education to Employment programs as part of D&I portfolio
- Accountable for leading and implementing D&I HR specific initiatives
- Responsible for external and internal compliance & optional reporting
- Coach, influence and role model D&I practices and processes
- Support efforts to build fluency across the business on diversity and inclusion best practices
- Represent ABU D&I in the Global DIO Advisor champions network
- Work in partnership with Global DIO to deliver streamline D&I support and initiatives within the company.
- Coordination of broader communication strategy (partnership with Corporate Affairs)
- Attend D&I events and training to continue to build and develop fluency
- Act as D&I representative in external cross-industry forums
Qualifications & Requirements:
- HR, Organisational Psychology or relevant tertiary degree qualified
- 7+ years specilalist Diversity & Inclusion SME experience
- Role-model best practice and inclusive behaviour (e.g. growth focused, flexible and agile, open and curious)
- Strong interpersonal and relationship building skills
- Strong influencing, consulting and facilitation skills.
- Project management skills desirable
- Proven effectiveness in coordinating and managing change in a high paced and dynamic working environment
- Ability to engage and influence at all levels of the organization
- Strong understanding of behavioural change and leading initiatives to retain and enhance employee engagement and performance
- Demonstrated ability to engage with business leaders at all levels
If you are interested in this opportunity and meet the above requirements please reach out to Amy Fitton (Senior Recruitment Consultant - Oil & Gas) via email email@example.com