HR Project Manager
Location: Arnhem – Netherlands
Contract type: This is a contract role, with day rate based on experience
Experience Required: Experience with HR
Time Frame: Start date will be as soon as possible
Recruitment Partner: Airswift
Key Words: HR, Human Resources, Project Management, project governance, Business Administration, HRM, Agile, Trello, Jira, PRINCE2
We are a leading European electricity transmission system operator (TSO) with its main activities in the Netherlands and Germany. With over 23,500 kilometer's of high-voltage connections we ensure a secure supply of electricity to 42 million end-users. We employ almost 5,000 people and have a turnover of EUR 4.1 billion. One of Europe’s major investors in national and cross-border grid connections on land and at sea, bringing together the Northwest European energy markets and driving the energy transition. The energy transition is one of the most impactful challenges facing society and energy supply. After a period of strong growth and as a key player in the energy market, we are also restructuring to be prepared for its pivotal role in the energy transition.
- Setup of project plans for the job catalogue together with the accountable internal lead and accountable MT member
- Advise on how to define scope, planning, requirements and risks, project governance
- Support the execution of the project by defining project document, organizing preparing meetings/workshops, meetings, and support stakeholder management
- In collaborations with the business process manager, IT portfolio manager and content specialist make sure all process and IT related changes are documented
- Manage the risks, budget, and progress of the projects within the set scope
- Define decision making documents in case of needed escalation/change requests
- Report on progress
- University degree, preferable Business Administration or HRM.
- Strong experience with project management and change management.
- Expert in project management tools (eg Trello, Jira) methods PRINCE2;
- Experience with Agile way of working, Lean and Business Process Management.
- Experience with the transformation of international HR department.
- Understanding of IT implementations preferably with Success Factors Performance and Goals and Employee Central.
The next step
We have an exceptional team in place, and we are pleased to be able to appoint a further person to our growing business. We are aware that you may not ‘tick all the boxes’, but if you believe you can genuinely offer some valuable skills and experience to our business, please in the first instance contact our recruitment partner Airswift.