HR Manager - Boulder, CO
Airswift is an international workforce solutions provider within the energy, process and infrastructure industries. Airswift serves as a strategic partner to our clients, offering a turnkey workforce solution to capture and deliver the top talent needed to complete successful projects by aligning with the unique needs of our clients. With over 800 employees and 6,000 contractors operating in over 50 countries, our geographical reach and pool of talent available is unmatched in the industry and the level of experience, exposure and expertise that the organization has is unparalleled.
Our client is seeking a HR Manager to work within their facilities located in Boulder, CO, for a 6 months remote assignment.
The HR Manager is critical to our client’s overall business success. The employees are the client’s most important asset and you’ll be responsible to help create and maintain a happy and productive workplace that is focused on our business goals and objectives.
- Partners with the leadership team to understand and execute the organization’s human resource needs regarding recruiting, retention, and succession planning.
- Manages the talent acquisition process, which may include recruitment, interviewing, and hiring of qualified job applicants; collaborates with departmental/hiring managers to understand skills and competencies required for openings.
- Creates learning and development programs and initiatives that provide internal development opportunities for employees.
- Provides immigration support (CPT, OPT, H1B, L1, green card, etc.) to local US employees and employees residing abroad.
- With the assistance of the Regional Head of HR, obtains cost-effective, employee-serving benefits; monitors national benefits environment for options and cost savings to ensure employee satisfaction.
- Responsible for all aspects pertaining to payroll such as the provider, as well as reviewing and approving bi-weekly & monthly payrolls for the company.
- Analyzes trends in compensation and benefits; researches and proposes competitive base and incentive pay programs to ensure the organization attracts and retains top talent.
- Provides support and guidance to upper management and other staff when complex, specialized, and sensitive questions and issues arise.
- Maintains knowledge of trends, best practices, regulatory changes, and new technologies in human resources, talent management, and employment law.
- Maintains compliance with federal, state, and local employment laws and regulations, and recommended best practices; reviews policies and practices to maintain compliance.
- Competence to build and effectively manage interpersonal relationships at all levels of the company
- Ability to architect strategy along with leadership skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Problem-solving skills
- Proactive nature
- Meticulous attention to details
- Highly organized
- Bachelor’s Degree in human resources or related business degree (Masters preferred)
- Min 5 years of direct HR experience
- Min 2 years of direct payroll experience
- Min 2 years of direct benefits administration experience