Airswift is an international workforce solutions provider within the energy, process and infrastructure industries. Airswift serves as a strategic partner to our clients, offering a turnkey workforce solution to capture and deliver the top talent needed to complete successful projects by aligning with the unique needs of our clients. With over 800 employees and 6,000 contractors operating in over 50 countries, our geographical reach and pool of talent available is unmatched in the industry and the level of experience, exposure and expertise that the organization has is unparalleled.
Our client is seeking a HR Management Senior Advisor to join one of our best clients in Maputo, Mozambique.
- Managing mobilization process for all international expatriates for Mozambique and Korea;
- Initiating and managing external providers for relocation, immigration and other related services;
- Organize and maintain expatriate employee records;
- Organize HR documents, such as employment contracts and new hire guides for expatriates;
- Preparing international compensation packages;
- Working closely with headquarters to evaluate job level of international employees;
- Help to revise company policies;
- Liaise with external partners, such as Relocation Service Providers;
- Manage expenses and licenses;
- Answer secondees queries about HR-related issues;
- Participate in HR projects;
- Helping in Housing, transport and travel management for secondees;
- Work on the Visa application management;
- Create regular reports and presentations on HR metrics.
Assignment Location: Maputo
- Degree in Human Resources, Management or similar.
Years & Type of Work Experience:
- 5 years’ experience in similar roles, preferably in the Oil & Gas Industry
Knowledge & Skills:
- Good knowledge in Excel and Office packages;
- Strong written and oral communication skills, including presentation skills;
- Proven knowledge and understanding of organizational design and architecture;
- Extensive knowledge in International Mobilization scheme;
- Proven Knowledge and understanding on payroll, finance, compensation & benefits for locals and expatriates;
- Experience in Managing day to day expatriate population activities;
Behavioural Attitudes & Competencies:
- Ability to be a team player, frequent interaction with other disciplines and third parties;
- High ability to work effectively with people from multiple cultures and backgrounds;
- High level of professional and personal integrity;
- Demonstrate a personal commitment to Health, Safety and the Environment;
- Ensuring Health, Safety and Environment Policy is included in all of the processes.
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft office Word, Excel and PowerPoint