Salary / Package: Competitive
Timeframe: Role has full sign off and budget
Recruitment Partner: Airswift
Account Manager: Maria Sant’Anna
Key words: HR Coordination, Payroll, Employee Records, Movinmotion, Job Description, Interview, Candidate Feedback, Development, Team Management, HR Projects, Human Resources, Microsoft Excel, French Labour Law, English
We are the global leader for event technology and production services creating memorable experiences that engage and transform organizations. We deliver hybrid, virtual and in-person events using strategy, creativity, and advanced technology, operating in more than 20 countries across North America, Europe, the Middle East, Australia, and Asia Pacific.
We are now looking to hire an HR Coordinator to complete administrative duties for the human resources department.
- Management of the administrative aspects of the employee's life cycle from hiring to exit.
- Transmission of monthly payroll elements to our external service provider, verification, and validation of payroll.
- Maintaining employee records in the HR information system at all times.
- Management of intermittent contracts via the Movinmotion platform.
- Support to the HR Manager according to the social news of the company
- Analysis and understanding of needs, validation of job descriptions.
- Support for the development of the training and skills development plan
Experience/ Education / Qualifications:
- Minimum degree Bac + 3 desired in the field of human resources or management
- 1 to 2 years of desired experience in an HR or administrative function
- Good knowledge of French Labor Law and local regulations
- Good command of computer tools in general, comfortable with Microsoft Excel
- Good level of English