Airswift has been tasked to invite an experienced HR and Admin Manager with experience in the oil and gas industry to consider a role with one of our clients. Our client is an energy transition leader delivering projects in the Asia Pacific region
- The Human Resource (HR) and Administration Manager is responsible for group wide human resource management strategies and initiatives aligned with the overall business and organisational objectives.
- Plan, draft and implement policies, and coordinate the activities and staff of the HR department, ensuring employment related regulatory compliance and implementation of the organizations mission and talent strategy. The HR Manager is also responsible for conducting routine functions of the department including hiring and interviewing staff, benefits, and leave, and enforcing company policies and practices.
- As the Administration Manager, the incumbent will coordinate and perform a diverse set of support tasks, managing both staff and property, to ensure the organization and its facilities have the staff and resources needed to operate smoothly and efficiently.
- The HR and Administration Manager must be a proven self-starter who can evaluate business needs and prioritise action accordingly with the desire to continually improve ways of working and deliver positive outcomes whilst displaying leadership qualities, positive attitude, patience and maturity, and possesses sound HR capabilities with strong written and verbal communication skills to perform well in this role.
- Minimum of 5-year experience in a similar role with a strong understanding of strategic human resources management.
- Experience working in multinational company, supporting overseas expatriate staff and local staff, and driving HR policy optimisation for consistency across the group through local HR Manager/s.
- Demonstrated ability to manage full spectrum of HR and Administration functions.
- Business degree or equivalent qualification.
- IHRP credential or equivalent preferred.
- Experience in pre-IPO through listing or through M&A activity beneficial.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- High attention to detail.
- Ability to plan, draft, implement and maintain wide range of corporate policies, procedures, templates and forms.
- Well versed in Singapore employment laws and practices
- Customer service mindset
- Hands-on, Roll-up your sleeves attitude
- Desire to drive continuous improvement of HR and Administration functions
- Knowledge of document control advantageous
- Proficiency in MS Office applications and general computer use.