Airswift is an international workforce solutions provider within the energy, process and infrastructure industries. Airswift serves as a strategic partner to our clients, offering a turnkey workforce solution to capture and deliver the top talent needed to complete successful projects by aligning with the unique needs of our clients. With over 800 employees and 6,000 contractors operating in over 50 countries, our geographical reach and pool of talent available is unmatched in the industry and the level of experience, exposure, and expertise that the organization has is unparalleled.
A competitive Oil & Gas client is looking for a Human Resources Analyst, with a focus in T&D to sum up to their organization in Rio de Janeiro for a 6 months contract;
- Execute training activities, ensuring the HSE and management of the organization´s quality standards.
- Ensure LNT
- Control training documents and tables
- Organize internal trainings
- Maintain support to development activities such as performance evaluation, segmentation and PDIs construction
- Bachelor´s degree in psychology, administration or human resources management
- Familiarity with training headquarters (HSE) and LNT
- Past participation in strategy definitions for T&D budget, performance and methodology 9 box management
- Past experience in internal training management
- Preferred experience in mandatory HSE trainings and/or experience in Oil & Gas industry, and also in career succession plan construction
- Advanced English