Airswift has been tasked by one of our key clients to seek a HR Advisor to join them in London on a 12-month contract.
Purpose of the role:
- Manage core business activity with respect to the mobilisation of international employees.
- Responsible for a specific region and act as a key focal point for Local HR within our client’s subsidiaries in relation to mobility activities.
- Participate in HR Operations projects.
Day to day responsibilities will include:
- First point of contact for assignees, responsible for assignee mobilisation.
- Manage the onboarding process for employees from the mobilisation stage and through the life-cycle of the assignment(s)
- Demonstrate knowledge across the global mobility field on subjects such as social security, tax, immigration, relocation and assignment management
- When required, advise on the company policy and apply during mobilisation process
- Initiate and manage internal services
- Initiate and manage external suppliers
- Regularly check payroll and expenses reports, supplier invoices, in readiness for further management approval
- Build strong working relationships with in-country subsidiary HR contacts
- Maintains data on the mobilisation stages in addition to employee assignment details
- Ensures compliance of employee folders and practices in line with our company policies
- Coordinate allocated project activities
- Maintain current knowledge of HR and mobility best practices which shall include participating in industry conferences and company approved training courses
- Experience working within an international organisation
- Relevant diploma or degree (International HR Management preferred)
- Relevant work experience
- CIPD accreditation would be advantageous
- Candidates must be eligible to work in the UK
- Fluent in English, other languages would be beneficial
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Attention to detail is essential for this role
- Stakeholder management and relationship building skills
- Ability to identify and prioritise actions, manage complex and ever changing workloads
- Effective time management skills
- Adaptability and flexibility
- Awareness and appreciation of working in a multicultural environment
- Ability to work independently as well as part of team
- Planning and organisational skills