Airswift is seeking to invite HR Administrator to support the human resources administration and handle documentation and coordination activities such as:
- Understand the Terms and Conditions of the various Agreements and Documents
- Plan and organize the Payroll, Accounting, Contract Documentation.
- Check and coordinate with the various parties regarding Home Leave, Demobilization, Termination and Extension of Assignments
- Attend to Expatriate Personnel’s Grievances
- Clarify with Client on the Termination Details of Expatriate Personnel and inform the Recruitment Team about requirement for replacement, if necessary.
- Coordinate with the Expatriate Personnel, Client and Third-Party Agent on the Termination/Demobilization details of Expatriate Personnel and prepare required Completion Documents.
- Ensure the Initial Requirement Documents are correctly and completely completed and received by Processing Team, Client and other Parties, as necessary
- Prepare the Payroll/Accounting Forms, eg Salary Advice, Reimbursement Forms, Request for Payment (to Third Party Agents, Travel Agents, etc) and Notification Slip, for signature.
- Monitor Personnel Movement, such as the Mobilization, Home Leave and Demobilization; Prepare and submit applicable Reports;
- For Home Leavers: Input of leave in JMAS.
- For Demobilising Staff: obtain updated CV and check on future availability
- For all relevant Staff: Headcount Report
- Use the company’s Database for day-to-day Administration activities
- Coordinate with other members of the Group in relation to above duties
- Perform, in addition to the above, any other duties as may be assigned by the HR Manager
- Resolve issues relating to the various Company Contracts and Procedures
- Prepare the Payroll, Accounting, Contract Documentation.
- Prepare Reports on the Home Leave, Demobilization, Termination and Extension of Assignments
- Attend to Employee’s Grievances
- Diploma and be able to communicate fluently in English
- Sufficient knowledge of personnel mobilization process in the oil and gas industry
- Knowledge of employment contracting
- Familiarity with MS Word and Excel.
- Good Document handling and administration skills
- Planning, Coordination and Problem solving