A competitive Oil & Gas client is looking for an Admin Assistant in Detroit;
- Provide administrative support to the Maintenance Department.
- Monitor and report weekly and monthly compliance for refinery Intelex and CBT training.
- Assist PM Coordinator with electronic filing of PM’s and rotating equipment files.
- Point of contact for new employee onboarding and office set-up.
- Order office supplies for the Maintenance Department.
- Communicate and distribute weekly Duty Foreman schedule.
- Manage and update Maintenance Department vacation calendar.
- Maintenance Department champion for HR Workday and Work Force systems.
- Assist with building and implementing Prometheus PM rounds.
- Gather information to complete monthly reports for Maintenance Department
- Possess positive working demeanor and be an effective communicator with various personnel throughout different levels of the site organization.
- Candidate must be able to effectively manage their time and distinguish priorities to meet deadlines within normal working schedule.