Homologation Professional. Airswift. Paris, France.
Airswift has been tasked by one of our major clients to seek a Homologation Professional to work within their facilities in Paris, France.
Day to day responsibilities:
- Proceed to the renewal of approvals coming to an end with the help of additiveurs
- Follow and carry out the entire approval process for new trade names and / or change of formula
- Register each letter of approvals in the LMDB tool by hiding the formula code
- Provide the pilot with a status of approvals
- Inform the pilot of any blockages
- Settle the invoices sent by the manufacturers
- Enter and follow the SAP orders and check the reception with our accounting department
- Advanced office automation
- Office pack
- ERP, more particularly SAP MM (Purchase)
- Optional technical expertise (chemistry, physics, or others)
- Please note that this service will be provided in French and English in a multicultural context.
Should you be interested in this opportunity with a leading company, please apply to this advert with your up-to-date resume.