Airswift is seeking an Health Coordinator to work on a 12-months assignment with one of our clients in Kitimat, British Columbia.
This position is the focal for any site-specific Health Program implementation.
- The Health Coordinator provides site support to Contractors and Owner teams on regulatory and project health compliance requirements including but not limited to COVID and mental health.
- Support the company with respect to health assurance activities.
- Meet regulatory and site-specific health objectives/strategies and anticipate/forward planning of supporting work for health compliance process.
- Interface with management, Contractor, stakeholder or work site based HSSE teams.
- Build health specific competencies and capability at the project level.
- Supporting the team with awareness of and maintaining compliance to the project's health commitments
- Accountability for the management of consistent implementation of Health program and processes
- Providing technical input and subject matter expertise (SME) with respect to the Health program.
- Overseeing and providing input in contractor and subcontractor’s Health Risk Assessment (HRA), including application.
- Ensuring that the health-related records and documentation is maintained
- Developing the health audit processes aimed at monitoring compliance with project requirements through participation in regular audits and site visits.
- University degree and / or technical diploma or Certificate in a Health-related field.
- Mega Construction Project experience in the construction industry
- Minimum 7 years of health related experience with additional knowledge and experience in COVID mitigation strategies and mental wellness
- Experience working within major EPCM and Owner Organizations in the field of Health.