Now we are working for an international manufacturer of a wide range of spray nozzles, injectors and spray systems.
We are looking for a colleague to join young and motivated team as a Project Manager for the woodworking industry and pulp and paper industry in Moscow. Main task will be to develop the company's business in these industries in Russia and the Republic of Belarus through proactive sales and search for new customers. The work is associated with constant contact with decision-makers at enterprises, identifying their needs, offering solutions based on Compony's products, conducting technical and commercial negotiations.
• Development of sales in the woodworking industry and pulp and paper industry;
• Selection of equipment, study of technical specifications, development of specifications;
• Building long-term relationships with market participants;
• Preparation of commercial proposal and technical advice to clients;
• Negotiations with clients;
• Participation in tenders at the main electronic platforms;
• Work in the CRM system, support of proposals and orders;
• Development of industries as business areas;
• Search and interaction with local partners for the localization of technical solutions;
• Participation in events, exhibitions, demos, presentations and tests.
• Higher technical education in the field of mechanics;
• Sales experience in the pulp and paper industry or woodworking industry - 5 years;
• Successful experience in selling premium products in the pulp and paper industry or woodworking;
• Experience in B2B sales 4-5 years;
• Ability to build long-term relationships with clients;
• Ability to build relationships with the customer at different levels - from the technologist to the director of the supply service and the director of production;
• Understanding of technological processes in the production of paper, cardboard, MDF, OSB;
• Skills of reading technical specifications, drawings, electrical circuits;
• Confident PC user, knowledge of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Power Point);
• English at least upper-intermediate level, knowledge of technical terminology and the ability to conduct business correspondence;
• Personal qualities: active life position, purposefulness, responsibility, sociability, diligence, ability to work independently and in a team, mutual assistance, work for results.
• Salary in accordance with qualifications (+ bonus program)
• Medical insurance
• Registration according to the Labor Code of the Russian Federation
• Service mobile communication
• Traveling nature of work