Airswift are working with one of the Largest Producers of LNG globally to hire a Head of Machinery Engineering on a Long Term Contract Basis.
You will be working on the client team overseeing the successful delivery of an multi-billion dollar expansion to the onshore LNG facilities. Scope will include but not limited to;
- Overseeing EPC Contractor in all aspects of Machinery Engineering design and execution activities
You are required to have the following;
- Degree Qualification in related field
- 15 years’ experience in machinery design, fabrication, installation and commissioning
- LNG Mega-project experience
- Experience working for recognised Oil and Gas Operator as part of the client team
- Experience with Solids Handling Equipment (coveysors, stackers, reclaimers, shiploaders, granulators) preferred
Please follow up with an application should you match the above description.