* Development and implementation of measures and initiatives aimed at involving employees in the issues of safety and improving the safety culture;
* Implementation of measures as part of the implementation of HSE strategy within the Group;
* Development and implementation communications program;
* Development and maintenance of regulatory and methodological documentation;
* Control over the preparation and execution of corrective/preventive action plans in the field of safety culture development;
* Certification of the HSE system according to ISO. Maintaining the level of compliance with the current ISO standard;
* Benchmarking of best practices aimed at developing a safety culture at industry enterprises in Russia;
* Preparation of reports;
* Control over the implementation of measures to eliminate risks;
* Registration and accounting of cases of occupational injuries and occupational diseases;
* Preparation of factor analysis of occupational injuries;
• Experience in leadership roles of at least 5 years in the field of HSE;
* Higher education/ retraining in the direction of "Technosphere safety";
* Confident knowledge of the legislation of the Russian Federation in the field of labor protection;
* Experience in implementing effective practices in the field of HSE and the availability of confirmed results;
* The skill of conducting training sessions and developing a safety culture for the enterprise;
* Having a Nebosh certificate (as an advantage).
Electrician - O&M Service Technician
Our client, a global Solar Energy corporation, is seeking a Operations and Maintenance Electrician to join their team in Dubbo, NSW, starting as a 1 year fixed-term contract with opportunity to ext...
4473 Tengiz Travel Specialist
Hello everyone! Airswift (Air Energy Caspian LLP) is currently looking for a Travel Specialist (for KZ passport holders) for one of our large project in Tengiz, 28\28. We are looking for candidates...
Process Engineer II
Our client is seeking a Process Engineer to work within their facilities located in Houston, TX, for a 6-month assignment. Job Responsibilities: Maintain quality to support facility operation Suppo...