Our client, a multinational integrated oil and gas company and one of the seven "supermajor" oil companies, is seeking a professional to head their general services department.
- To conduct market analysis on commercial and residential property leasing rates within Papua New Guinea
- To guarantee the supply of all facilities, utilities and housekeeping in the offices and all premises in liaison with the property management (commercial & residential properties)
- To conduct analysis and technical review of all office refurbishments including update of technical drawings to best adapted technical solutions
- To establish the maintenance program and supervise the maintenance of the buildings, air-conditioning/heating as well as the environment
- To take part, to undertake projects studies (technical meetings, drafting of specifications, examination of the takeover bids) to be presented in Contract Committee
- To take part or carry out the negotiations of all general service contracts to guarantee quality and continuity of the services provided
- To ensure proper accommodation of expatriates and their family in apartments in line with Group policy
- To administer commercial and residential properties (searching and allocations of accommodation for expatriates)
- To administer and maintain services quality (mail, reception, store of provisioning) at the best cost
- To supervise and recommend office stationery (planning, ordering and distribution) according to the needs of the departments and its maintenance via service contractor
- To allocate offices, meeting rooms, workspaces, storage rooms
- To promote and control implementation of HSE rules and procedures in line with company policy regarding safety, security, health and environment
- Review permit to work for all planned maintenance or ad hoc for general services contractors
- Conduct combined property risk assessment with HSSE
Required Qualification/ Experience
- University Degree and/ or equivalent in Maintenance/ Construction with 5years or more experience in the Oil & Gas industry
- Demonstrated Project Management experience and committed to safety
- Excellent managerial and interpersonal skills
- Excellent communication and coordination skills
- Proficient user of MS Office applications
- Fluent English (both verbal and in business writing).
This position is open to PNG Nationals only.
Applications close on 30th November 2021.