Airswift has been tasked by one of our clients to seek for a Head of Corporate Development & Special Projects to work within their organizations located in Seri Kembangan, Malaysia.
About the Role
As the Head of Corporate Development & Special project, you will be responsible to grow and restructure the group’s businesses and supporting the Group Chief Executive Officer on the planning and execution of business corporate strategies to meet group objectives. Among your roles are phasing in or out of businesses/products, arranging strategic partnership, acquiring new business ventures, securing corporate financing, executing mergers, acquisitions, divestitures, and capital raising.
- Facilitate yearly budget, long-term business and financial capital plan.
- Identify new business opportunities including consultancy, education & training, IP and business coordination with 3rd party and expansion to the new market.
- Managing the relationships with stakeholders related to new and on-going projects.
- Develop financial model for project and evaluate investment and new business proposals.
- Preparation of documents for tender submission and presentation material for GCEO.
- Strategize and execute the corporate transformation road map.
Degree in Accounting / Finance / Economics / BA or professional qualifications (e.g. ACCA, CFA)/ MBA will be an added advantage.
- More than 7 years working experience in corporate planning/ business development and project management in key industries.
- Exceptional communication and documentation preparation in English and Malay.
- Proven track record on delivering big projects and results.
- Strong business acumen and able to influence, engage and articulate views and ideas clearly.
- Ability to multi-task, to work under pressure and to meet deadlines required.