Airswift has been tasked by one of our oil & gas clients to seek for Head of Digital Portfolio to be based in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia.
- Strategic Alignment
- Framing Digital Initiatives
- Developing Solutions
- Monetization of Assets
- Embedment and Adoption
- Process and Upskilling
Qualification and Experience:
- Nationality: Malaysian
- Bachelor's Degree in relevant fields. MBA will be an added advantage
- Minimum of 15 years of related experience in digital transformation, change management, and digital / IT delivery
- Agile, SCRUM, PSPO certification would be an added advantage
- Deep appreciation towards digital transformation and application of digital technologies
- Experience of interpreting strategy and policy in order to set and deliver objectives within medium to long time frames
- Ability to shape a common purpose by influencing, encouraging and convincing stakeholders to support an idea
- Capable to make sense of complex, high quantity information and connect the dots to design the right technical solutions that address business aspirations
- Anticipate and balance the needs of multiple stakeholders and promote an environment of high ethical standards and cross-cultural sensitivity in working with all stakeholders in company.
- Adapt approach and demeanor in real time to match the shifting demands of different situations. Adeptly shifts approach and helps others do the same. Can be both persistent and flexible, as needed. Helps others adapts swiftly to new situations.
Suitably interested candidates can email their resume directly to firstname.lastname@example.org
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.