- The position is responsible and accountable for all Hand-Over and Completion works and activities for the EPC-1 Contract from start of detailed design and engineering through construction activities at RLIC Site to hand-over to Operations Expansion and Start-up Department.
- First located at the EPC-1 Contractor home offices, for a period of about 18th to 24 months, the position shall then relocate to Site when the completion activities (Utilities) have started.
- The position reports to the EPC-1 Project Manager and have full delegation to undertake all works, activities and coordination pertaining to hand-over and completion.
- The position shall directly interact with its counterpart at EPC-1 Contractor on the premise that both COMPANY and EPC-1 Contractor organizations are “mirroring”.
- The position includes a strong coordination and interaction with the Area Division Manager(s), quality, information management, engineering, construction and commissioning teams.
- The position includes strong coordination and interaction with the Head of Planning or Planning and Schedule Specialist in order to keep a close control on the schedule and key Project and Progress Milestones related to hand-over and completion activities, including associated database, documentation and certificates.
- The position includes strong coordination and interaction with the end-user and full support to the Project Manager EPC-1 at hand-over stages.
Reporting and Relationships:
- The position is reporting to the Project Manager EPC-1.
- Two (02) positions reporting to him, subject to more changes as the Project evolves and additional resources may be required.
Job Context & Major Challenge(s)
- Large, “one of a kind”, complex LNG Project.
- Large construction scope, quantities and direct man-hours involved.
- Completion sequence based on a Partial Hand-Over and Hand-Over (PAH and HA) approach.
- Maximum use of modern but proven System Commissioning Database (SCDB) and electronic, paper free certificates.
- “Start with end in mind” Project, with the necessity to achieve a smooth and flawless construction execution and transfer to the commissioning team to secure first drop LNG from LNG Train 8 at effective date plus 57 months and Train 11 Hand-Over at Effective Date plus 78 months.
- Be inventive on hand-over and completions methods, tools and execution, bring experience from other large and complex projects, in particular LNG Plants.
Certified Engineer, Bachelor degree in engineering.
Knowledge and/or Experience
- More than fifteen (15) years in Project Execution, with a strong background in commissioning, hand-over and completion activities of large green field construction activities.
- Proven experience with Advanced Work Packaging (AWP) methodology and systems completion management and associated databases (SCDB).
- Experience with multi-cultural type Projects.
- Experience with LNG Projects.