For Kazakhstan passport holders only
- 2+ years Systems completion experience
- Capable of reading and understanding Engineering drawings
- Experience within the Oil and Gas industry desirable
- Proficient in use of Microsoft Office
- Good Communication Skills
- Good planning and organizational skills
- Schedules Construction Walk Downs in liaison with the Project Construction, Turnover and Contractor based on Contractor's Walk Down Notice.
- Organizes Final Construction Walkdowns in coordination with the Project Construction, Turnover Coordinators and Punch Coordinators based on Contractor MC Notifications and Project Construction schedules.
- Supports the Project Construction for Pre-Hydro and 90% walk downs when required.
- Ensures that scope relevant to engineering drawings and system boundaries are available along with other requirements before Walk Downs.
- Facilitates a pre-walk down meeting to ensure all participants are aligned with the scope and expected outcome of the walk down as detailed in the Punch List procedure.
- Collects and ensures punch item categorisation is agreed upon by all attendees.
- Formats punch items for load into MC Plus