Skills (for LOCALS ONLY)
· 2+ years SMP (Structural, Mechanical and Piping) experience
· Capable of reading and understanding Engineering drawings
· Experience within the Oil and Gas industry desirable
· Proficient in use of Microsoft Office
· Good Communication Skills
· Good planning and organizational skills
· Schedules SMP Walkdowns in liaison with the Project Construction, Turnover and Contractor based on Contractor's Walk Down Notice.
· Organizes Final SMP Walkdowns in coordination with the Project Construction, Turnover Coordinators and Punch Coordinators based on Contractor MC Notifications and Project Construction schedules.
· Supports the Project Construction for Pre-Hydro and 90% walk downs when required.
· Ensures that scope relevant to engineering drawings and system boundaries are available along with other requirements before SMP Walkdowns.
· Facilitates a pre-walkdown meeting to ensure all participants are aligned with the scope and expected outcome of the walkdown as detailed in the Punch List procedure.