General Senior Construction Manager responsibilities include and are not limited to the following:
- Manage delivery of the FGP-WPMP Project Execution Plan
- Manage Site Construction Execution and Mechanical Completion activities in FGP Field Facilities (FF).
- Establish a multi discipline construction organization capable of delivering high quality execution.
- Experience of Workface Planning process
- Ability to communicate effectively with Senior Management, Project Director and Operations.
- Staff a highly efficient construction organization, recognize strong performance and reward.
- Proven ability in mentorship is preferred, ability to identify National employees who demonstrate leadership skills
- Perform tasks at the request of Project Manager
Job Specification and requirements:
The Senior Construction Manager is required to possess the following skills/ qualifications
- To manage a multi discipline construction organization and support services
- Proven experience of Project Delivery in an Operating Facility
- Communicate Construction requirements to all Contractors (business partners) and staff ensuring compliance and conformance with Safety Plan, Quality Plan and Client requirements
- Safety Focus experience with TCO Safety Policies would be advantageous
- Conversant with SIMOPs
- Extensive track record Delivering Project execution within the Oil & Gas or Petrochemical sector is preferred
- Ability to communicate effectively with Contractors, Systems Completion, Coworkers and Operations
- Management and guidance of Contractor (business partner) to deliver site productivity to meet contract targets
- Lead and Promote site engagement with the workforce, build trustworthy relationships through safeguard checks and start work checks (SWC).
- Promote and support IIF program, participate in joint field engagements
Schedule and Planning reviews, competent in construction sequencing reviews, schedule optimization, scope acceleration and mitigation plans.