Our client, a major Electrical contractor across all power industries, has asked for expressions of interest from Electrical Engineers interested in developing themselves as a competent high voltage specialist. This is a temporary to permanent position which includes DIDO/FIFO responsibilities nationally, point of hire Brisbane or Townsville, Queensland.
The successful candidate will be taking on an important, dynamic and exciting role working in both a team and independently you will be responsible for on-going construction, servicing, commissioning as well as trouble shooting breakdowns. This role has flexible point of hire between Brisbane and Townsville and involve regular travel both locally and nationally on a DIDO/FIFO basis. This role suits someone interested in training and development in high voltage protections and construction, to be successful you will work to excellent standards, have a reliable work ethic and positive day-to-day attitude. Also be responsible for testing and commissioning of equipment. Your role will include an active focus on Health and Safety by reporting on hazardous and near miss observations as well as being able to carry out hazard and risk assessments for all tasks as per company policies and procedures.
Qualifications and Requirements
- Electrical Engineering Bachelor (highly regarded)
- Current “A Grade” Electrical License (highly regarded)
- First Aid
- Open Drivers license
- Demonstrated commitment and adherence to safety and environmental requirements
- Flexibility in operation and ability to work in a team and as a motivated contributor
- Self-motivated individual with written and verbal communication skills
- Flexibility to work DIDO/FIFO across Australia
- Two industry relevant Referees
- Must pass Physical Medical Exam
Applicants must be eligible to live and work full time in Australia.
Please apply if you hold the above qualifications and experience. Due to the high volume of applications, unfortunately only successful candidates will be contacted.
If you have any questions please contact Tayla Jeromson by email Tayla.Jeromson@airswift.com