Airswift has been tasked by one of our major oil & gas clients to seek for Good Received, Invoice Received Lead (6 months contract) to work within their facilities located in KL, Malaysia.
The role will ensure that the business transactions and results of the Region are recorded and reported with integrity, transparency and in a timely manner while adhering to the Group accounting policies and control standards.
- Ensure a sound internal control environment is maintained and provide guidance to the business on the application of the control processes.
- Manage the General Ledger, GAIT / quarterly reporting for the Region including co-ordinate partner inputs and reconciliation to GFO submission \
- Manage control support and assurance process for GFO submissions.
- Ensure timely and accurate accounting and reporting of company’s share of expenditure under the terms of the Technical Service Contract.
- Work with the Finance team to ensure JIB and Cash Calls are prepared in accordance with the JOA and free from material error.
- Manage control process for reporting requirements under the TSC.
- Apply accounting policy to business situations in accordance with company Group and E&P Segment Policy
- Ensure the timely and accurate submission of Statutory Accounts and Tax requirements in accordance with local GAAP requirements
- Ensure effective system of internal control is embedded in line with the Group Finance standards and practices including ensuring SoX compliance and control requirements are met and maintained
- Development and implementation of robust control policies and procedures in the Region.
- Cost recovery and cash call process.
- University Degree in Economics, Business Administration, Procurement or other relevant discipline. Supply Chain /Sourcing/Logistics management is preferred. Registered accountant certificate is an advantage.
- Minimum 6 years of experience in Procurement, Accounts Payable or P2P function, preferably in a multinational environment.
- Relevant procurement knowledge, accounts payable experience in multinational company including P2P control and compliance activities.
- Solid experience purchasing and ERP systems: SAP FI, MM. SAP SRM or ARIBA knowledge is an advantage.
- Data mining skills.
- Power BI expertise is advantageous.
- Experience in Account Reconciliation.
- Strong decision-making skills.
- Good time management.
- Active professional English language knowledge is a must
- Experience in complex and system orientated environments is essential.
- High Level of IT proficiency in Microsoft packages
- Highly motivated and ambitious to deliver value to end customers and business both operationally and financially.
*It is regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted*