Airswift is seeking a Global Resourcing Analyst to join our major Oil & Gas client in London for a 12-month assignment.
Purpose of the role:
To support international and home national resourcing activities for a range of subsidiaries and Professional Areas. Conduct various phases of the resourcing process, primarily focused on posting, sourcing and screening candidates in line with KPIs and adhering at all times to prevailing compliance requirements.
Key responsibility areas:
- Post vacancies on the sites for designated team.
- Arrange interviews liaising with candidates and managers if necessary.
- Conduct pre-hire checks for international new hires (via online databases).
- Full candidate management and communication with all applicants throughout the selection process
- Active & passive sourcing of candidates, conduct screening in line with job requirements and global competency model.
- Collect all required documents (e.g. passport etc).
- Present sourced and screened candidates to Senior Advisor/Team Leader for formal submission to requesting function.
- Carry out attitudinal interviews of selected candidates (telephone/VC) as advised by Team Leader.
- Administering psychometric assessments when necessary.
- Carry out quality control checks on completed phases of resourcing process, striving for “right first time” performance.
- Update Taleo and where required, relevant activity trackers as advised by Team Leader.
- Build and maintain knowledge of alumni candidate availability for potential re-hire to ensure
they are considered for future and current vacancies
- Provide full support to Team Leader and Global Resourcing Data Processing champion as required
- Support ad hoc projects as advised by Team Leader
- Recruitment experience, ideally including sourcing and selection activities gained in-house or with an agency in oil & gas
- Experience using an Applicant Tracking System (e.g. Taleo). CRM system experience beneficial
- Knowledge of HR systems
- Italian, Spanish and/or Portuguese desirable not essential
- Attention to detail
- Strong prioritisation skills
- Customer focused